Sales & Promotions
Stressless Recliner - Sale on Comfort
Save up to $1,000 on Consul, Sunrise and Nordic Stressless Recliners, the worlds most comfortable collection of recliners, now from only $1,999!
Sale runs from 17 November to 2 December 2018. See in store for full T&Cs.
We are exclusive stockists of Stressless in Wanganui.
5 litres per metre fuel promotion
For every lineal metre of selected carpet you purchase from us from 1 November to 15 December 2018 we’ll give you 5 litres of fuel for free. Available on Godfrey Hirst Columbia, Alabama, Golden Bay and Wattle Bay, and Feltex Okiwi Bay and Cable Bay carpet only. Based on fuel cost of $2.50 per litre. You will receive fuel vouchers for the total value once the job is complete.
Be in to win a Sleepyhead Chiropractic Bed
Go in the draw to win a Sleepyhead Chiropractic bed (valued at $5,299) when you spend $1,000 or more on flooring with Sleepyhead branded underlay from 6 October to 2 December 2018, and fill in an entry form.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. The competition is being run via Composite Retail Cooperative, on behalf of Flooring First licensees during the promotional period. “The Promoter”
3. The competition starts Saturday 6 October 2018 and finishes 5pm on Sunday 2 December 2018. “Promotional Period”
4. Officers, employees, and immediate families of officers, employees of the promoter Licensees, the associated companies and contributors of the Promoter, and any other agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
5. Competition open to entrants purchasing floor coverings with Sleepyhead branded underlay over the total value of $1,000.
6. Number of entries: One entry per purchase.
7. Entries are accepted where a minimum of 50% deposit is placed within the promotional period.
8. People may enter the competition by completing the competition entry form in participating stores when paying their deposit.
9. The prize consists of 1 x Sleepyhead Chiropractic – Queen Size Bed valued at $5,299. The prize is subject to any written terms and conditions provided with the prize.
10. The winner of the competition will be:
a. Determined by draw. The draw will take place Monday 10th December 2018 at Composite Retail Cooperative offices in Auckland. The promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries, and record them, in the event an invalid entry, or ineligible entry is drawn.
b. The winner of the prize will be notified by phone, and email. The name of the winner will also be published on the Flooring First website.
c. Prize not transferrable for cash. Judge’s decision is final.
11. The prize will be delivered to the winner by 31 January 2019.
Be in to win $10,000 of travel with Belgotex flooring
Be in to 1 of 3 prizes of $10,000 of travel when you purchase Belgotex flooring from us between 8 October and 14 December 2018. You'll get 1 entry in the draw for every $1,000 you spend.
Terms and Conditions:
‘Belgotex’ means Irvine International Floors Limited. The ‘Promoter’ is Belgotex.
‘Disqualified Participants’ are:
(a) all Belgotex employees, all employees of participating sponsors or promoters and/or advertising agencies and their Immediate Families;
(b) all people under the age of 18 years.
‘Immediate Families’ include spouses, grandparents, parents, children, and grandchildren, whether by marriage, past marriages, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension.
1. These Promotion or Competition Rules (‘the Rules’) apply to all Belgotex Promotions or Competitions (collectively the ‘Promotion’)
2. One entry will be granted for every $1000 spent on Belgotex products. This is rounded to the nearest $1000.
3. Duplicate purchase entries will be automatically disqualified.
4. Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of the Rules and the Specific Rules and confirmation that the entrant has the necessary authority
5. It is the responsibility of the retailer to ensure the entry is filled out correctly.
6. The Promotion is open to New Zealand Residents only. Disqualified Participants may not enter in the Promotion.
7. Belgotex reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
8. Belgotex reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who Belgotex decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Rules (including the Specific Rules), gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
9. By participating, entrants grant Belgotex exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, videos, voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
11. Personal information provided at the time of entry is presumed to be true and, in the case of text or email notification – active, through to and beyond the date of the Promotion’s completion.
12. Only the person who originally entered the Promotion can be awarded the prize (the ‘Winner’).
13. The Winner will be determined at random using a number generator.
14. Belgotex’s determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Winner will be notified by email, phone (voice or text), mail or in person and must be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be required by Belgotex. Where attempts to contact the Winner fail (eg when the Winner cannot be contacted by phone after three attempts or mail sent is returned) the Judge will select another winner. If, after successful notification, the prize is not collected within two months of being announced it will be regarded as forfeit. (Note: 3 attempts to contact the Winner will include individual calls to any numbers provided at the time of entry.)
16. The Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No other family members, friends, office associates or any other person will be able to participate on the Winner’s behalf. In the event that the Prize specified in the Competition becomes unavailable for any reason the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
17. The Winner takes the Prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies Belgotex in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prize. Where the Prize has associated terms and conditions the Winner accepts the Prize subject to those terms and conditions and restrictions.
1. The Prize includes a $10,000 travel voucher supplied by Holland Clarke & Beatson Christchurch and can be used for either international or domestic travel (the ‘Travel Prize’)
2. The Winner MUST have valid documentation, including but not limited to valid passports and Visas, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination.
3. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities (including any costs associated with delay, will be the sole responsibility of the Winner).
4. When the Travel Prize includes travel to or through the United States, it is the Winner’s responsibility when travelling into or through (transiting included) the United States under the Visa Waiver Program to apply for an Electronic System for Travel Authorisation (ESTA) no later than 72 hours prior to departure if required. The winner must visit the US Department of Homeland Security website and fill in the required information. The cost of the ESTA is the sole responsibility of the Winner.
5. Travel bookings are to be made only through Holland Clarke & Beatson Travel, Christchurch.
6. The Travel Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Travel Prize must be taken as stated in the Specific Rules and no compensation will be payable if the Winner is unable to use the Travel Prize as stated. For the avoidance of doubt, if the Winner is, for whatever reason, unable to travel on a nominated date during this period, whether the failure was due to reasons beyond the Winner’s control or otherwise, then the Winner will forfeit the Travel Prize.
7. The Promoter makes no representation as to safety, conditions and other issues that may exist at any destination. International travel advice can be obtained from various sources, including government, local c onsular offices and the web site of the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade. The winner accepts the Travel Prize at their own risk.
8. Travel voucher to the value of NZD$10,000 is to be allocated towards travel spend of the winner(s) choice. Any cost over and above the voucher value of NZD$10,000 is at the expense of the winner.
9. The travel voucher expires in 12 months from issue date.
1. Belgotex reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Promotion at any stage, for any reason.
2. Belgotex takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Promotion due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, texts with a misspelt keyword, texts to an incorrect shortcode, Force Majeure or otherwise.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by law Belgotex will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of Promotion entry or winning the prize.
4. Where the Prize is to be supplied by an entity outside Belgotex control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the prize, Belgotex has no responsibility for the provision of the Prize and is not obliged to provide an alternative Prize or to take legal action to require the Prize supplier to provide the Prize.
1. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. If the Winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions the prize will be forfeited.